Friday, April 1, 2011

A 90º Fabric Adventure!

  Watch out California and hello summer!...This weeks fabric adventure took place downtown at one of may favorite spots to find leftover designer fabrics and the heat was definitely on! With 90º temps it felt more like beach weather than shopping weather but there will be time for that after some work has been done!...Some great pieces were found to inspire the next color story to go to production...hot pinks and bright oranges you will be sure to see all over this summer and to be included in my next collection! Be on the lookout in the next week or so for pics of this latest production.  I hope it inspires all of you to do some spring/summer interior re-vamping and swap out those winter blues for summer hues!
  
  The thrill of the hunt is fun but digging through these gnarly bins on a hot day is a workout!
 What a shopping frenzy...with people picking through bins like a designer sample sale, hoping know one else gets to the best pieces first.... 

Here is some of the fabric I found...very few pieces but some I have some great ideas on how I want to use them...and can I just say how I love the robin’s egg blue accents against hot pink and orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment