Monday, February 6, 2012

Alt. At Home!!

While I've been ogling some of my favorite blogs and inspiration sites for the past few weeks now and reading posts on how everyone was going to Alt., I have to admit I was starting to feel a bit out of the loop.  With nearly every click of a page there has been a mention of Alt this or Alt that.  Well to my happy surprise I stumbled upon a way to get my dose of Alt. right at home!  Check out "The Alt Channel" for a list of online sessions with some seriously dope industry experts that will help you keep your creative business fresh and on the forward track for 2012.  The best part is that you can explore these topics right from home and it's super affordable!! And if i've over-assumed that you all know what "The Alt Summit" is to begin with then click here to get the scoop on what its all about! I guarantee you're gonna get hooked like I did!


Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns

No comments:

Post a Comment