Friday, February 24, 2012

Springing Forward!

With it having been my birthday this past week I couldn't have been more stoked to receive one of the most thoughtful and eco conscious presents yet! Check out this vintage "Sunset" book from 1973...it has tons of "how to's" for gardening that will never be outdated.  I especially love the illustrations, which you don't see much of anymore.  To go along with my gardening book I got these awesome and easy to plant "seed bombs". 

To get your own vintage "Sunset" gardening book you can buy one here! but hurry quick..this etsy seller only has one available! As for the "seed bombs" you can find them at "Anthropologie" for just $6 a bag in all different variety's.  

And if you are feeling super motivated to start composting like I am then check out pg10 to find out if its for you! Now while the instructions here might be a little more complicated for city living, there are lots of affordable and easy methods out there now to help you do it anywhere!

Happy Planting!

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns   


No comments:

Post a Comment