Friday, March 2, 2012

My Time: DIVIDED

So what am I doing this friday morning?!  Well as you can see below I'm making some to-do lists and taking a serious inventory of some time management up-keep for the next year....After all, I wanna keep this ship sailing forward don't I?! 


With a brain that is in constant creativity mode its often hard for me to finish the things that I start.  Like a tree with so many branches that extend in all different directions, I am always getting new ideas that could send things going into the other direction. But, in order to maintain some orderly shape I am working on how to divide my time equally {or at least balanced proportionally to priority} 


And in no specific order...



You will notice that what I am doing at this exact moment {blogging} of course made the list. Putting it on the list was a no brainer but keeping content relavent...well thats where it gets tricky:)   


I would love to hear your tips and tricks on how you stay organized and keep ideas relevant to the big picture here at contact@chrysaliscouture.com  


Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns

No comments:

Post a Comment