Thursday, March 29, 2012

Photoshoot Inspiration

I shared this pic yesterday of some fabric I was using in my next vignette and boy is this one gonna be HOT!!..(hint) 


My girls and I are actually planning a photoshoot to capture it all next week but, since I can't quite yet share all the deets on the location just yet, I thought I could at least tease you with a few inspiration pics that are helping me set the scene. Do you dare to guess?!!

{image via inez and vinoodh/french vogue}
{image via agent bauer}
{image via 100 layer cake}

Till then all I can promise you is bold colors, flowy fabric, and a few magic tricks that will be sure to make you feel the heat! More inspiration pics to come as I countdown the days till the shoot, so stay tuned...

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns 

No comments:

Post a Comment