Thursday, March 29, 2012

Found Fridays {feeling blue}

Since I am forever and always on the hunt for some great vintage pieces with good bones I decided to bring you a weekly snapshot of the things I find each week along my travels. So lets kick it off!

This week i'm feeling blue...literally! About a week ago I found 5 of these kings crown thumbprint indiana glasses at one of my weekly pit stops.

 


But, since I couldn't settle for just 5, the hunt continued to complete the set.  With no luck at the surrounding shops I turned to ebay.  I'm actually still undecided whether or not this was a blessing or a curse! Why you ask? Well, as a  result I found more of the same glasses but I also kept finding more and more and more. Like a kid in a candy shop the bidding wars began!


As a result, the past week i've gotten 1 box after another, making it feel like christmas every day here! So what's the final count? Dare I ask myself that question as if there was one...but as of right now I have over 50 glasses with more on the way! Not only have I caught the blue bug but my mother has too :) having found a ton more on the east coast {quantity t.b.d. as soon as she unpacks all her goodies!}.  

With this thrift store find turned obsession I have plan a party so these lovely glasses get to show themselves off, and show off they will! Stay tuned for their table debut!

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns 

No comments:

Post a Comment