Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Countdown: Only 6 Days Left!

Hey Everyone! I'm starting to get really excited for spring and with only 6 days left till its officially here I thought I would make it a point to bring you some inspiration to get prepped for this season. Spring is all about growth, re-birth and most importantly warmer weather so it should be no surprise that my biggest inspiration yet has been all about "Garden Florals".  I can't get enough! 

Last week I was lucky enough to find tons of floral fabric for a serious bargain price of only $20 for 40yds.  The only problem was that I had no idea what I was going to do with it all.  I merely bought it on a whim from being overwhelmingly drawn to the bright colors and prints.  Well thanks to this gorgeous pic I stumbled upon on pinterest my search for a crafty DIY project is over!

image via Ashley Ann Photography
These fabric covered pots are the perfect way to spruce up an otherwise plain terracotta planter...Plus its a totally great way to upcycle fabric remnants and any less than attractive planters you might already own.  To see how Ashley Ann made her fabric covered pots check her out HERE and for a more detailed tutorial check out Christine Chitnis Blog 

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns

No comments:

Post a Comment