Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Countdown: Only 5 Days Left!

Lighten Up Your Linens!!

Just 5 days away till spring and its definitely all about "garden florals"!  Everywhere I turn I find another floral vignette that screams SPRING!  Most recently, I came across these must have "Demoiselle" hand printed terry bath towels from D.Porthault and I can't stop thinking about them!  With that, might I suggest you lighten up your linens?! Your options are endless....a tea towel here, a pillow sham there and voila!

image via D.Porthault

See how designer Anna Burke coordinates her look here in this months issue of Lonny Magazine:

In the bathroom....

image via Lonny Magazine

Or in the bedroom...

image via Lonny Magazine

And might I add how i'm gushing over this vintage floral wallpaper from Collins & Sons also used by Anna Burke in her West Village apartment.

image via Lonny Magazine

Creativley Yours,
Cassandra Stearns



No comments:

Post a Comment