Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Countdown: Only 4 Days Left!

 Why Not Add A Little Art?!
Or Make Your Own..

Impressionistic or Expressionistic? Aw heck, I'm not really sure which it really is but either way I love it!  Its all about the relaxed boundarys and for me, the vagueness of things leaves more to my imagination and gives me an unreal color experience!  

So I decided to bring to you (in no particular order) some of my favorite pieces of art work done by some incredible artists, all of which can be purchased for under $100!...And you guessed it..they are all takes on garden florals that will blow your mind!

image via saatchi online
 "Red Giselle" by Hedwig Pen

image via art by autumn rose on etsy
"Eden" by Autumn Rose

image via art by autumn rose on etsy
 "Lolly Blossoms" by Autumn Rose

image via linda monfort on etsy
"Scarlet Roses" by Linda Monfort

image via saatchi online
"Red Roses and Oginski Polonaise" by Hedwig Pen
If you've been inspired by these here's How To Purchase!!

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns

No comments:

Post a Comment