Monday, April 2, 2012

J'Adore Adore!

I love when I wake up to an inbox with a message telling me the latest issue of Adore Home Magazine is up and online!! It's by far one of my absolutely favorite digital magazines, so much so that I flip through the pages for months after to stay inspired to keep moving forward towards the bigger picture...that being said...someday I will being reading about my stuff in their mag..{I hope..no..I know}.  But in the meantime, here are some of my favorite pages {the ones I will be flipping back to for days to come}

Enoy!





 While there are soooo many more pages to swoon over I happen to choose the most colorful...maybe because we are approaching summer soon here in Southern California where things are just starting to heat up! More of the April/May issue of Adore are just a click away!   

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns

No comments:

Post a Comment