Friday, April 20, 2012

Found Fridays {Elephanté}

You didn't really think I would make the trip back to Connecticut and not go thrifting did you?! It wasn't more than 2 hours after I stepped off the plane after a long redeye flight and no sleep that my mom and I stopped at one of her favorite weekly pitstops.  I seriously must have been channeling the need for some good luck with all the new projects we were about to start when we found this ceramic elephant {among a ton of other things}!! We named him Elephanté.  Here he is bulldozing through the rhododendrons that just bloomed in my mothers front garden. 


To the Hindu way of thought the elephant is found in the form of a Ganesha who is the god of luck, fortune, protection and is a blessing upon all new projects.  With plenty of new projects on the horizon this past week we sure needed all the luck on our side!  I can't wait to share some of them in next weeks posts!

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns  

No comments:

Post a Comment