Friday, April 6, 2012

Found Fridays {the inseparable duo}

 I recently found these 2 chairs, actually at separate places, but since they were so close in style I decided to make them a inseparable duo.  I could have upholstered them in different fabric but I chose to keep it simple by upholstering them in the same fabric this time.  And, while most of the time I like to just give it a new paint job, this time I chose to darken up the stain a little.  More so I did it like this because I wanted them to compliment that gorgeous hot pink tufted ottoman bench I recently shared with you.



So if you love this combo as much as I do then stay tuned cause they will be up for sale soon...or come back every friday to check out my new finds! 

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns 

No comments:

Post a Comment