Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Photoshoot Inspiration: Counting Down The Minutes!

 So tomorrow is the big adventure...the much anticipated photoshoot day! With a 5am wake up call to hit the road we are all hustling here to pull together all the final details. Food props {check}, flowers {check}, pillows: just picked them up from my seamstress and they look sooo awesome, so another {check} in that department! Needless to say there are a ton more little details to consider, especially with where we are going to shoot. But since I still can't give away all the deets I would like to leave you with another inspiration pic {funny enough I found this after we planned the whole shin-dig}. With that said, keep tuned in to see all the behind the scenes pics I will be tweeting to you tomorrow!!

{image via luxe-gifts}

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns

No comments:

Post a Comment