Monday, April 16, 2012

Gettin Ready: Bi-Annual Garden Art Sale!

This past weekend was all about preparing for my trip home to Connecticut. While I would love to call it a vacation its really not...I've got lots of projects planned with my mamacita in my short visit to get ready for her Bi-Annual Garden Art Sale.  With this being the second year in a row and 3rd sale we are excited to showcase more artists work, including some of my own.  So I've been working overtime here to get a small collection of pillows together as a contribution! 

The special collection I am creating all started with this fabric:  very green and garden like wouldn't you say?!


In trying to keep things light and fresh I then went on the hunt for coordinating fabrics and trim...Lucky me everything I found was a remnant of some sort so this collection stays true to my eco approach!



So off to the seamstress these go and off to Connecticut I go....stay tuned for more behind the scenes DIY stuff throughout the week!

Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns
   

No comments:

Post a Comment