Friday, June 15, 2012

Found Fridays {Green With Glamour: follow up}

A few fridays ago I posted on having found these two vintage caned tub chairs...in need of some love I sent them off to the upholsterer while I went on vacation.  Thank goodness for the distraction of my trips because whenever I send things out to get refinished I am usually antsy with anticipation awaiting to see the final result and combo of the fabric and finish I chose...And, while I didn't stray too far on changing the color for this one I did decide to take the tufting up a notch and elminate the caning all together.  So here are the after shots of my oh so {Green With Glamour} Tub Chairs!  What do you think?!!





 

To check out what they looked like before click here! I'm posting them up for sale on the sites shop now so they will be available to purchase by the end of day!
  
Creatively Yours,
Cassandra Stearns

No comments:

Post a Comment